Note from 10Best: Someday, we'll all be ready to pack our suitcases again and head out on our next adventures. In the meantime, we'll keep supporting the places that inspire us. Contact individual restaurants for the latest updates.
The United States is home to more than a million different restaurants, according to the National Restaurant Association, with hundreds of new options opening up each year. We asked our readers to vote for their favorite new restaurants to open in the past 18 months, ranging from chef-driven fast casual concepts to high end dining with a focus on hyper-local and sustainable ingredients.
The top 10 winners in the category Best New Restaurant are as follows:
- Tempest - Charleston, South Carolina
- Knife & Spoon - Orlando
- Wit & Wisdom Sonoma - Sonoma, California
- Water Pig BBQ - Pensacola Beach, Florida
- Island Vintage Wine Bar - Honolulu
- Tempus - St. Louis
- Via Locusta - Philadelphia
- Maker's Mark Hobbit House - Richmond, Rhode Island
- Halekulani Bakery & Restaurant - Honolulu
- Zacatlán - Santa Fe, New Mexico
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning restaurants!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo