Gone are the days when ski-in dining meant a sad, overpriced sandwich and a bag of chips. These days, on-mountain restaurants are upping their culinary game. Skiers and snowboarders will find everything from craft beer bars to fine dining establishments without having to leave the slopes.
The top 10 winners in the category Best On-Mountain Restaurant are as follows:
- Whitehorn Bistro - Lake Louise, Alberta
- The Mountain Room - Sunday River, Maine
- The 10th - Vail, Colorado
- Rustler Lodge Dining Room - Alta, Utah
- Eagle's Eye Restaurant - Kicking Horse, British Columbia
- The Bavarian Restaurant - Taos, New Mexico
- Collins Grill - Alta, Utah
- Allie's Cabin - Beaver Creek, Colorado
- Corbet's Cabin - Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- The Roundhouse - Sun Valley, Idaho
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning restaurants!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo