Note from 10Best: Someday, we'll all be ready to pack our suitcases again and head out on our next adventures. In the meantime, we'll keep supporting the places that inspire us. Contact individual event organizers for the latest updates.
Temperatures are dropping, snow is falling and the smell of gingerbread is in the air. The holidays are upon us. Our readers have voted for the 10 best, brightest and most beautiful holiday lights shows put on by neighborhoods, cities and park across the United States.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Public Holiday Lights Display are as follows:
- Natchitoches Christmas Festival - Natchitoches, Louisiana
- The Legendary Lights of Historic Clifton Mill - Clifton, Ohio
- Lights of the Ozarks - Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Christmas Town USA - McAdenville, North Carolina
- Austin Trail of Lights - Austin
- Winterlights - Stockbridge & Canton, Massachusetts
- Lights on the Lake - Liverpool, New York
- Lights Under Louisville - Louisville, Kentucky
- Nights of Lights - St. Augustine, Florida
- Bright Nights at Forest Park - Springfield, Massachusetts
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning public lights displays!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo