Note from 10Best: Someday, we'll all be ready to pack our suitcases again and head out on our next adventures. In the meantime, we'll keep supporting the places that inspire us. Contact individual markets for the latest updates.
A visit to a public market often offers insight into a community through its foods and artisan goods. Many of these 10 public markets, voted on by our readers, occupy historic landmark buildings as well.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Public Market are as follows:
- Reading Terminal Market - Philadelphia
- West Side Market - Cleveland, Ohio
- Findlay Market - Cincinnati, Ohio
- Pike Place Market - Seattle
- Lancaster Central Market - Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Eastern Market - Detroit
- Flint Farmers' Market - Flint, Michigan
- Milwaukee Public Market - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Chicago French Market - Chicago
- Boston Public Market - Boston
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning markets!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo