You'll find this winning restaurant at this year's winning resort
The Caribbean is a melting pot of cultures and ethnic influences, and that diversity is reflected in its food. Culinary gems here range from fine dining to beachside seafood shacks serving up dishes good enough to make even the most discerning foodie swoon.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Restaurant in the Caribbean are as follows:
- Elements Restaurant - Aruba
- Miss T's Kitchen - Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Lime Out - St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Pizza Pi - St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Marmalade - San Juan, Puerto Rico
- 1919 Restaurant - San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Sheer Rocks - Antigua
- Jade Mountain Club - St. Lucia
- Banana Bay - Freeport, Bahamas
- Graycliff Restaurant - Nassau, Bahamas
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning restaurants!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo