Winner Viking Longship Hild debuted in 2017
From the Seine to the Danube, the Mekong to the Chobe, the world’s great rivers have become a hotspot for cruising over the last decade. Riverboats serve as floating hotels, allowing passengers to unpack once and explore an entire region.
The top 10 winners in the Best River Ship category are as follows:
- Viking Hild - Viking River Cruises
- AmaKristina - AmaWaterways
- American Queen - American Queen Steamboat Company
- American Constitution - American Cruise Lines
- Viking Rolf - Viking River Cruises
- S.S. Joie de Vivre - Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection
- AmaCerto - AmaWaterways
- Viking Hlin - Viking River Cruises
- AmaSerena - AmaWaterways
- AmaLea - AmaWaterways
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Danielle Fear (Cruise Miss), Sherry Laskin (CruiseMaven.com), Jason Leppert (Popular Cruising), Chris Owen, Doug Parker (Cruise Radio) and Ming Tappin (Your Cruise Coach) were chosen for their knowledge of the cruising industry.
Congratulations to all these winning river ships.