Winning hotel offers ski-in ski-out access to Aspen Snowmass
These 10 hotels and resorts, nominated by a panel of ski and snowboarding experts and voted to the top by 10Best readers, offer perks like stunning mountain views, serene spa treatments, convenient slope-side locations and even ski-in, ski-out service.
The top 10 winners in the Best Ski Hotel category are as follows:
- Viceroy Snowmass - Snowmass Village, Colo.
- The Blake at Taos Ski Valley - Taos, N.M.
- The Sutton Place Hotel Revelstoke Mountain Resort - Revelstoke, B.C.
- Hotel Jerome - Aspen, Colo.
- The Lodge at Spruce Peak - Stowe, Vt.
- Lumiere with Inspirato - Telluride, Colo.
- Lone Mountain Ranch - Big Sky, Mont.
- Copper Horse Lodge - Golden, B.C.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe - North Lake Tahoe, Calif.
- The Sebastian - Vail, Colo.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Wendy Clinch (TheSkiDiva.com), Saxon Farnworth (Snowboard Addiction), Elena Hight, Lyndell Keating (Powderhounds) and Kristen Lummis (braveskimom.com) were chosen for their knowledge of the ski and snowboarding industry.
Congratulations to all these winning hotels.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo