Note from 10Best: Someday, we'll all be ready to pack our suitcases again and head out on our next adventures. In the meantime, we'll keep supporting the places that inspire us.
Temperatures are cooling and ski areas all across the USA and Canada are gearing up for their winter season. 10Best wanted to know which North American ski resorts are the crème de la crème, so we've asked our readers to vote for their favorite resorts–mountains that offer serious snowfall, varied terrain, lots of lift access and all the desirable amenities in town.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Ski Resort are as follows:
- Sunshine Village - Banff, Alberta
- Brundage Mountain Ski Resort - McCall, Idaho
- Copper Mountain - Copper Mountain, Colorado
- Mount Bohemia - Lac La Belle, Michigan
- Kirkwood Mountain Resort - Kirkwood, California
- Ski Land Ski Resort - Fairbanks, Alaska
- Cannon Mountain - Franconia, New Hampshire
- Lake Louise Ski Resort - Lake Louise, Alberta
- Telluride Ski Resort - Telluride, Colorado
- SilverStar Mountain Resort - Vernon, British Columbia
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning ski areas!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo