Nebraska ranks second in the United States for cattle inventory, with an average of 2.3 million head of cattle on feed at any given time. So it should come as no surprise that Nebraskans love a good steak.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Steak in Nebraska are as follows:
- Round the Bend Steakhouse - Ashland
- Peppermill and Valentine Lounge - Valentine
- The Office Bar and Grill - Hooper
- Sullivan's Steakhouse - Omaha
- Johnny's Café - Omaha
- Plainsman Steakhouse & Lounge - Juniata
- Spencer's For Steaks & Chops - Omaha
- Butch's Steakhouse & Lounge - Hershey
- 801 Chophouse - Omaha
- Ole's Big Game Steakhouse & Lounge - Paxton
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning restaurants!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo