Great wines sipped in a great space – these are the elements that combine to make a top-notch tasting room. For the past month, USA TODAY and 10Best readers have been voting daily for their favorite American tasting rooms from a pool of nominees chosen by a panel of wine travel experts.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Tasting Room are as follows:
- Early Mountain Vineyards - Madison, Va.
- Stoller Family Estate - Dayton, Ore.
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars - Paterson, Wash.
- Hedges Family Estate - Benton City, Wash.
- Paradise Ridge Winery - Santa Rosa, Calif.
- Dry Creek Vineyard - Healdsburg, Calif.
- LXV Wine - Paso Robles, Calif.
- Fairsing Vineyard - Yamhill, Ore.
- Municipal Winemakers - Santa Barbara, Calif.
- Bluxome Street Winery - San Francisco
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Jill Barth (L’occasion), Jil Child (Wine Tours of the World) and Logan Lee (Wine Awesomeness) were chosen based on their extensive knowledge of U.S. wineries and wine travel.
Other nominated tasting rooms included those at Artesa Winery, Banshee Wines, Beaux Frères, Brooklyn Oenology, Caraccioli Cellars, Charles Smith Wines, Infinite Monkey Theorem, Miner's Leap Winery, Ravines Wine Cellars and Swanson Vineyards.
Congratulations to all ten of our beautiful winning tasting rooms.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo