A stellar tasting experience is about more than just the wine (though that's undeniably important). It's about great wine enjoyed in a great space. These 10 tasting rooms were voted by 10Best readers as the best in the U.S.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Tasting Room are as follows:
- Two-EE's Winery - Huntington, Ind.
- Arista Winery - Healdsburg, Calif.
- Goldeneye Winery - Philo, Calif.
- Adelaida Vineyards & Winery - Paso Robles, Calif.
- Pangloss Cellars - Sonoma, Calif.
- Left Coast Cellars - Rickreall, Ore.
- Hedges Family Estate - Benton City, Wash.
- Trefethen Family Vineyards - Napa, Calif.
- St. Clair Brown Winery - Napa, Calif.
- Building 43 Winery - Alameda, Calif.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Jill Barth (L’occasion), Jil Child (Wine Tours of the World) and Karen MacNeil were chosen based on their deep knowledge of the American wine landscape.
Congratulations to these reader favorite tasting rooms!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo