The quality of a tasting room can make or break a wine tasting. A comfortable, elegant tasting room with a knowledgeable staff can elevate the entire experience.
The top 10 winners in the Best Tasting Room category are as follows:
- Stoller Family Estate - Dayton, Ore.
- Presqu'ile Winery - Santa Maria, Calif.
- Bending Branch Winery - Comfort, Texas
- L'Ecole No 41 - Lowden, Wash.
- Brennan Vineyards - Comanche, Texas
- Spicewood Vineyards - Spicewood, Texas
- Fox Run Vineyards - Penn Yan, N.Y.
- Van Duzer Vineyards - Dallas, Ore.
- Corner 103 - Sonoma, Calif.
- Dr. Konstantin Frank - Hammondsport, N.Y.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Jill Barth, a Provence Wine Master; Shana Clarke, Wine Editor for inside.com and contributor to Eat Sip Trip; Karen MacNeil, one of the foremost wine experts in the U.S.; and June Rodil, a Master Sommelier were chosen for their knowledge of wine and the American wine scene.
Congratulations to all these winning tasting rooms!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo