The quality of a tasting room can make or break a wine tasting. A comfortable, elegant tasting room with a knowledgeable staff can elevate the entire experience. We asked a panel of wine industry experts to nominate the best tasting rooms across the United States, and our readers voted for their favorites.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Tasting Room are as follows:
- Castello di Amorosa - Calistoga, Calif.
- Stoller Family Estate - Dayton, Ore.
- Louis M. Martini Winery - St Helena, Calif.
- Long Shadows Vintners - Walla Walla, Wash.
- HALL Rutherford - Rutherford, Calif.
- Outland - Napa, Calif.
- Del Dotto Vineyards - Napa, Calif.
- Presqu'ile Winery - Santa Maria, Calif.
- Tank Garage Winery - Calistoga, Calif.
- Iron Horse Vineyards - Sebastopol, Calif.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning wineries!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo