Winning winery takes the intimidation out of wine tasting
Note from 10Best: Someday, we'll all be ready to pack our suitcases again and head out on our next adventures. In the meantime, we'll keep supporting the places that inspire us. Please check individual winery websites for the latest updates.
The quality of a tasting room can make or break a wine tasting. A comfortable, elegant tasting room with a knowledgeable staff can elevate the entire experience.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Tasting Room are as follows:
- Corner 103 - Sonoma, Calif.
- Castello di Amorosa - Calistoga, Calif.
- Davis Family Vineyards - Healdsburg, Calif.
- Long Shadows Vintners - Walla Walla, Wash.
- Louis M. Martini Winery - St. Helena, Calif.
- Charles Krug Winery - St. Helena, Calif.
- Stoller Family Estate - Dayton, Ore.
- Gary Farrell Vineyards & Winery - Healdsburg, Calif.
- Smith Story Wine Cellars - Philo, Calif.
- Rava Wines - Paso Robles, Calif.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning wineries!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo