A room with a view at one of these 10 hotels across the U.S. means gazing out at the lake or the sea. Nominated by a panel of hotel and travel experts and voted the best in the U.S. by our readers, each of these waterfront properties sets the scene for a memorable and relaxing vacation.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Waterfront Hotel are as follows:
- Acqualina Resort & Spa - Sunny Isles Beach, Fla.
- Lake Pointe Inn - McHenry, Md.
- Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel - Watkins Glen, N.Y.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island - Amelia Island, Fla.
- WaterColor Inn - Santa Rosa Beach, Fla.
- White Elephant - Nantucket, Mass.
- The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee - Greensboro, Ga.
- Fairmont Kea Lani - Wailea, Hawaii
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa - Lake Placid, N.Y.
- Halekulani - Honolulu
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Marla Cimini (USA TODAY), Claire Endean-Cance (Luxury Travel Diary), Eric Grossman, Gerrish Lopez and Christopher Parr (Pursuitist) were chosen based on their knowledge and experience of the hotel scene across the nation.
Congratulations to all our winning waterfront hotels!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo