Best Wine Country Hotel: Gervasi Vineyard in Canton
3rd Street Flats, The Canyon Villa, Salamander Resort & Spa and San Ysidro Ranch also winners
America's great wine regions also happen to be home to some of the nation's best hotels. 10Best set out to find the best wine country hotels in the USA by recruiting a panel of wine travel experts to nominate their favorite wine country accommodations. Then we asked our readers to vote for their favorites. After four weeks of voting, the results are in.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Wine Country Hotel are as follows:
- Gervasi Vineyard - Canton, Ohio
- 3rd Street Flats - McMinnville Ore.
- The Canyon Villa - Paso Robles, Calif.
- Salamander Resort & Spa - Middleburg, Va.
- San Ysidro Ranch - Santa Barbara, Calif.
- Hermann Hill Vineyard and Inn - Hermann, Mo.
- Auberge du Soleil - Rutherford, Calif.
- Solage Calistoga - Calistoga, Calif.
- Calistoga Ranch - Calistoga, Calif.
- The Inn At Little Washington - Washington, Va.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Jill Barth (L’occasion) and Jil Child (Wine Tours of the World) were chosen based on their extensive knowledge of U.S. wineries and wine travel.
Other nominated hotels included The Allison Inn & Spa in Newberg, Bardessono Hotel & Spa in Yountville, Canyon Villa Bed & Breakfast Inn in Sedona, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore in Santa Barbara, Hotel Les Mars in Healdsburg, Hotel Yountville in Yountville, Inn At Irish Hollow in Galena, L'Auberge de Sedona in Sedona, Meadowood Napa Valley in St. Helena, Tickle Pink Inn in Carmel and Willows Lodge in Woodinville.
Congratulations to all our winning hotels!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo