Atticus Hotel wins Best Wine Country Hotel
One of Oregon Wine Country's newest hotels already making a huge impression
What's better than a quick day trip into wine country for a tasting or two? A full fledged wine country getaway! These hotels provide a perfect place to relax over a glass of wine after a day of touring and tasting in wine regions around the country.
The top 10 winners in the Best Wine Country Hotel category are as follows:
- Atticus Hotel - McMinnville, Ore.
- Hotel Walloon - Walloon Lake, Mich.
- Belhurst Castle - Geneva, N.Y.
- Boar's Head Resort - Charlottesville, Va.
- Calistoga Ranch - Calistoga, Calif.
- The 1804 Inn - Barboursville, Va.
- Hotel Healdsburg - Healdsburg, Calif.
- Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa - Sonoma, Calif.
- Vintners Inn - Santa Rosa, Calif.
- Farmhouse Inn - Forestville, Calif.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Jill Barth, a Provence Wine Master; Shana Clarke, Wine Editor for inside.com and contributor to Eat Sip Trip; Karen MacNeil, one of the foremost wine experts in the U.S.; and June Rodil, a Master Sommelier were chosen for their knowledge of wine and the American wine scene.
Congratulations to all these winning hotels!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo