Finger Lakes Wine Festival Named Best in the U.S.
Hawai'i Food & Wine Festival, BottleRock Napa Valley, Virginia Wine Summit and Vintage Ohio also winners
10Best enlisted the help of a panel of wine and travel experts to help select 20 of America's best wine-centric festivals, then we turned it over to you – our readers – to vote your favorites to the top. After four weeks of voting, the results are in!
The top 10 winners in the category Best Wine Festival are as follows:
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival - Watkins Glen, N.Y.
- Hawai'i Food & Wine Festival - Statewide
- BottleRock Napa Valley - Napa, Calif.
- Virginia Wine Summit - Middleburg, Va.
- Vintage Ohio - Kirtland, Ohio
- Nantucket Wine Festival - Nantucket, Mass.
- Charleston Wine + Food - Charleston, S.C.
- Sonoma Wine Country Weekend - Sonoma, Calif.
- Paso Robles Wine Festival - Paso Robles, Calif.
- Zinfandel Experience - San Francisco
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Jill Barth (L’occasion), Jil Child (Wine Tours of the World), Alice Feiring (The Feiring Line) and Logan Lee (Wine Awesomeness) were chosen based on their extensive knowledge of U.S. wineries and wine travel.
Additional nominees in this category included Austin Food + Wine Festival, Big Sur Food & Wine Festival, FOOD & WINE Classic, International Pinot Noir Celebration, New York City Wine & Food Festival, Pebble Beach Food & Wine, Pinknic, South Beach Wine & Food Festival, Taste Washington and Vegas Uncork'd.
Congratulations to all our winning wine festivals.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo