Note from 10Best: Some of these events have been canceled or postponed in 2021. Someday, we'll all be ready to pack our suitcases again and head out on our next adventures. In the meantime, we'll keep supporting the events that inspire us. Check each individual event website for the latest.
There's a reason Dionysus, the Greek god of wine, is often depicted as a partier. Wine makes a good festival even better.
- Black Vines - Berkeley, Calif.
- Triangle Wine & Food Experience - Raleigh, N.C.
- The Oregon Wine Experience - Jacksonville, Ore.
- New Orleans Wine & Food Experience - New Orleans
- Santa Fe Wine & Chile Fiesta - Santa Fe
- Telluride Wine Festival - Telluride, Colo.
- New York City Wine & Food Festival - New York
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival - Watkins Glen, N.Y.
- Charleston Wine + Food - Charleston, S.C.
- International Pinot Noir Celebration - McMinnville, Ore.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning festivals!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo