While California undoubtedly produces excellent wine, it's got stiff competition these days. North America is home to more than 250 grape-growing regions. We asked a panel of wine industry experts to pick their favorite North American wine regions.
- Walla Walla Valley - Washington
- Finger Lakes - New York
- Texas Hill Country - Texas
- Temecula Valley - California
- Valle de Guadalupe - Baja California
- Dahlonega Plateau - Georgia
- Verde Valley - Arizona
- Paso Robles - California
- Monticello - Virginia
- Old Mission Peninsula - Michigan
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning wine regions!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo