While California is known to produce excellent wine, it's got stiff competition these days. North America is home to more than 250 grape-growing regions.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Wine Region are as follows:
- Walla Walla Valley - Washington
- Temecula Valley - California
- Valle de Guadalupe - Baja California
- Paso Robles - California
- Sonoma County - California
- Texas Hill Country - Texas
- Dahlonega Plateau - Georgia
- Finger Lakes - New York
- Okanagan Valley - British Columbia, Canada
- Monticello - Virginia
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning regions!