These 10 American wineries not only produce top-notch wines, they also operate excellent on-site restaurants where diners enjoy local cuisine, often made with local, seasonal ingredients, and paired with fantastic wines.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Winery Restaurant are as follows:
- Restaurant at Leoness Cellars - Temecula Valley, Calif.
- Fork and Spoon at Los Pinos Ranch Vineyards - Pittsburg, Texas
- The Restaurant at King Estate Winery - Eugene, Ore.
- Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant - Buchanan, Mich.
- Flower Hill Bistro at Miramonte Winery - Temecula Valley, Calif.
- Farmstead at Long Meadow Ranch - St. Helena, Calif.
- Gervasi Vineyard Italian Bistro - Canton, Ohio
- Fiction at J. Bookwalter Winery - Richland, Wash.
- Cellar Door at Tara Winery - Athens, Texas
- EdgeWild Restaurant & Winery - Chesterfield, Mo.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Jill Barth (L’occasion), Jil Child (Wine Tours of the World) and Logan Lee (Wine Awesomeness) were chosen based on their extensive knowledge of U.S. wineries and wine travel.
Additional nominated restaurants included Bistro at Biltmore Estate, The Bistro at Red Newt Cellars, Brooklyn Winery, Enoteca at Flat Creek Estate, Garden Eatery at St. Clair Brown Winery, J's at Nashoba Valley Winery, Niner Wine Estates Restaurant, Red Barn Café at Tiger Mountain Vineyards, The Restaurant at Wente Vineyards and Signorello Estate.
Congratulations to all these amazing winning restaurants!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo