F.L.X. Table wins Best Winery Restaurant
Winner of 2016's Best New Restaurant continues to reign supreme
Nothing pairs better with a great glass of wine than a tasty plate of food. Many of America's best wineries also operate some of the best restaurants, where chefs and sommeliers work together to create the perfect marriage of food and wine.
The top 10 winners in the Best Winery Restaurant category are as follows:
- F.L.X. Table - Element Winery - Geneva, N.Y.
- The Restaurant at Four Daughters Vineyard - Spring Valley, Minn.
- Fox Run Cafe at Fox Run Vineyards - Penn Yan, N.Y.
- Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant - Buchanan, Mich.
- Sea Glass Grill at Westport Winery Garden Resort - Aberdeen, Wash.
- Roots Restaurant at Sanders Ridge Winery - Boonville, N.C.
- The Vintage House Restaurant at Messina Hof Winery - Bryan, Texas
- Veraisons Restaurant at Glenora Wine Cellars - Dundee, N.Y.
- The Restaurant at King Estate Winery - Eugene, Ore.
- Niner Wine Estates Restaurant - Paso Robles, Calif.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Jill Barth, a Provence Wine Master; Shana Clarke, Wine Editor for inside.com and contributor to Eat Sip Trip; Karen MacNeil, one of the foremost wine experts in the U.S.; and June Rodil, a Master Sommelier were chosen for their knowledge of wine and the American wine scene.
Congratulations to all these winning restaurants!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo