The open-kitchen lunch served at Niner Wine Estates takes inspiration from all things local.
Nothing pairs better with a great glass of wine than a tasty plate of food. Many of America's best wineries also operate some of the best restaurants, where chefs and sommeliers work together to create the perfect marriage of food and wine.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Winery Restaurant are as follows:
- Restaurant at Niner Wine Estates - Paso Robles, Calif.
- The Vineyard Rose Restaurant at South Coast Winery - Temecula, Calif.
- The J Bubble Room at J Vineyards & Winery - Healdsburg, Calif.
- Farm & Forage at Sokol Blosser Winery - Dayton, Ore.
- Chateau Morrisette Restaurant - Floyd, Va.
- Cass Cafe at Cass Winery - Paso Robles, Calif.
- The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin - Richland, Wash.
- Café Provençal at Williamsburg Winery - Williamsburg, Va.
- Coopers Hall Winery and Taproom - Portland, Ore.
- F.L.X. Table at Element Winery - Geneva, N.Y.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning restaurants!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo