Winning tour gives visitors a look at biodynamic farming.
Note from 10Best: Someday, we'll all be ready to pack our suitcases again and head out on our next adventures. In the meantime, we'll keep supporting the places that inspire us. Please check individual winery websites for the latest updates.
Whether you're a newbie or connoisseur, there's nothing like getting a behind-the-scenes look at the wine-making process (while tasting along the way) to hone your appreciation and your palate.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Winery Tour are as follows:
- Benziger Family Winery - Glen Ellen, Calif.
- Cline Cellars - Sonoma, Calif.
- Belden Barns - Santa Rosa, Calif.
- Crown Point Vineyards - Santa Ynez, Calif.
- ACORN Winery - Healdsburg, Calif.
- Alexander Valley Vineyards - Healdsburg, Calif.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery - Woodinville, Wash.
- Galena Cellars Vineyard & Winery - Galena, Ill.
- B Cellars Winery - Napa, Calif.
- Gundlach Bundschu - Sonoma, Calif.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning wineries!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo