Harney Lane Winery & Vineyards wins Best Winery Tour
Family-owned winery takes top honors
Whether you're a newbie or connoisseur, there's nothing like getting a behind-the-scenes look at the winemaking process (while tasting along the way) to hone your appreciation and your palate.
The top 10 winners in the Best Winery Tour category are as follows:
- Harney Lane Winery & Vineyards - Lodi, Calif.
- King Family Vineyards - Crozet, Va.
- Bella Vineyards and Wine Caves - Healdsburg, Calif.
- Chappellet - St Helena, Calif.
- Soter Vineyards - Carlton, Ore
- Raptor Ridge Winery - Newberg, Ore.
- Hermann J. Wiemer Vineyard - Dundee, N.Y.
- Big Table Farm - Gaston, Ore.
- Stony Hill Vineyard - St. Helena, Calif.
- Fenn Valley Vineyards - Fennville, Mich.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Jill Barth, a Provence Wine Master; Shana Clarke, Wine Editor for inside.com and contributor to Eat Sip Trip; Karen MacNeil, one of the foremost wine experts in the U.S.; and June Rodil, a Master Sommelier were chosen for their knowledge of wine and the American wine scene.
Congratulations to all these winning winery tours!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo