Reclamation Etchworks voted runner-up
Gathering with friends and family around a plate of food or a cold drink has universal appeal – a fact that these 10 winning food & drink makers in the USA have tapped into. Whether baking cookies or hand-etching glassware, these creatives – nominated by a panel of makers movement insiders and voted the best by our readers – craft items worthy of any foodie's wish list.
The top 10 winners in the category Makers in the USA: Best Food & Drink are as follows:
- The Herbivorous Butcher - Vegan meat & cheese alternatives
- Reclamation Etchworks - Upcycled spirit decaters
- Sparkling Sweets Boutique - Candy & sweets
- French Broad Chocolates - Bean-to-bar chocolates
- Beautiful Briny Sea - Artisan dry goods
- Caboose Spice & Company - Seasoning blends
- North Drinkware - Handmade glasses
- Methodical Coffee - Hand-roasted coffee
- Holly Fox Design - Custom sugar cookies
- The Urban Canning Company - Preserved & canned goods
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Suzy Ekman (Makers Market), Erin Godbey (Makers Collective), Dayna Isom Johnson (Etsy) and Sid Orlando (Kickstarter) were chosen based on their expertise of the makers movement.
Other nominees in this category included Bole and Buck, Dandelion Chocolate, Eli Mason, Four Barrel Coffee, minibrownie, Pedal Happy Design, Simply Gum, Sogi's Honey Bakeshop, Urban Cheesecraft and Whimsy & Spice.
Congratulations to all our winning food & drink makers!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo