Explore Buenos Aires
Also Featured In
Plaza San Martín
Type: Parks, Public Spaces
Avenida Libertador, Maipé, Avenida Santa Fe & Leandro N Alem
- Attractions near Cruise Port: "Look out for the park's giant ombu tree, a native herb of the Argentine Pampas that is renowned for its tremendously wide trunk and canopy-like branches."
- Free Things to Do: "Plaza San Martín is located near the Retiro train station and the bus terminal. Stop by on your way in or out of the city."
- Things to Do with Kids, Sightseeing: "Visit the clock tower (the Torre Monumental), take the stairs or elevator, and enjoy the view from the top of the surrounding area. Entrance is free."
- Outdoor Activities: "Be sure to take a look at the Malvinas/Falkland Islands war memorial as well as admire the clock tower (the Torre Monumental) and pop inside. Entrance is free."
- Best for Attractions near Cruise Port Because: Plaza San Martin is a fascinating and pleasant patch of green in the city.
- Best for Free Things to Do, Outdoor Activities, Sightseeing Because: Plaza San Martín is a central patch of green surrounded by several iconic buildings.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: The centrally-located park makes for a pleasant place to relax and take in the surrounding sights.