Also Featured In
Price Range: $$$
Beckett's Table is the brainchild of Chef Justin Beckett, who wanted to create a restaurant that celebrates the values of farm-to-table cuisine in a friendly, communal setting. The interior at... Read More
Beckett's Table is the brainchild of Chef Justin Beckett, who wanted to create a restaurant that celebrates the values of farm-to-table cuisine in a friendly, communal setting. The interior at Beckett's Table is industrial chic, with concrete floors, exposed block walls, subway tile, and leather-capped stools and cushioned chairs. The two patios have ceiling fans, misters, heaters, and a fireplace that can accommodate 70 guests. But the real star of the show here is the food, which features a menu rich with seasonal vegetables and the highest quality meats. The atmosphere is both sophisticated yet not stuffy, which makes it appropriate for families.
3717 E. Indian School Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Closed: Monday
- Opening soon on Mondays and for lunch
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Beckett's Table offers farm-to-table dining in an unstuffy, family friendly dining room.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Beckett's Table has comfy communal tables where large groups of foodies can gather and enjoy a meal together.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Farm to table cuisine is at its peak at Beckett's Table, where several gluten-free options grace the daily menu.