Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix Cityscape
Palomar Phoenix CityScape is a 242 room hotel located at the vibrant CityScape center in downtown Phoenix. The hotel is within walking distance of US Airways Center, Chase Field and the Phoenix... Read More
Palomar Phoenix CityScape is a 242 room hotel located at the vibrant CityScape center in downtown Phoenix. The hotel is within walking distance of US Airways Center, Chase Field and the Phoenix Convention Center. The hotel is surrounded by an array of restaurants, shopping and entertainment to include Tilted Kilt, Breakfast Club, Lucky Strike Bowling, Urban Outfitters and much more. This downtown luxury hotel gives you the ultimate urban retreat, within easy reach of the city's countless attractions, and features high-speed internet access, a daily hosted wine reception, Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails gastro-lounge, Lustre rooftop lounge, a roof-top pool with spectacular views, and complimentary access to Gold's Gym Elite for guests. Guest rooms invite guests in with stylish amenities and touches from home including plush bathrobes, Italian Frette linens, pillow-top mattresses, iHome alarm clocks, designer bath amenities, flat-screen TVs, fully stocked gourmet honor bars, laptop-sized safe, hairdryers, iron and ironing board. For guests seeking elite accommodations, Palomar Phoenix has suites available. These spacious accommodations exude style with large dining areas, living spaces, and upgrade baths with soak tubs, some accompanied by views of Talking Stick Resort Arena.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The Palomar's hip decor, majestic city views, and a sexy rooftop bar make it ideal for a romantic urban retreat.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: If you want to stay in downtown Phoenix, look no further than the chic Hotel Palomar, which has a great restaurant and poolside bar.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: The Hotel Palomar offers a stylish and luxurious boutique hotel experience in a convenient downtown Phoenix location.
- Best for Hotels near Chase Field Because: Hotel Palomar is a short three-minute walk from Chase Field. The hotel sometimes offers discounts for visitors attending a game.
- Best for Hotels near US Airways Center Because: The Hotel Palomar is a newcomer to the downtown hotel scene, but has quickly become a boutique destination.
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: The Palomar offers a stylish retreat in the heart of downtown Phoenix.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.
Find the 10Best nearby: