Also Featured In
Valley Bar is rarity in Phoenix: a hip downtown bar that just happens to be located in a basement. Basements are uncommon in the southwest, so it's a treat to escape to the cool surroundings of a... Read More
Valley Bar is rarity in Phoenix: a hip downtown bar that just happens to be located in a basement. Basements are uncommon in the southwest, so it's a treat to escape to the cool surroundings of a well-finished basement space - especially in the heat of summer. The bar is located in the heart of downtown Phoenix, just off Monroe and Central Avenue, and features lots of original woodwork and clean, hip decor. There is a game area with two Skeeball machines, vintage arcade video games, board games, along with a performance space, and separate lounge, The Rose Room. Come here for great hand-crafted cocktails, live music and game nights with friends.
130 N Central Ave,
Phoenix, AZ 85003
- Downtown Phoenix's Best Nightlife: "Come on a Monday night for discounts on drinks and a popular game night."
- Best Nightlife: "Expect large crowds on the weekends - come on a Sunday or Monday night for a more mellow experience."
- Bars: "Swing by on a Monday night for specials on drinks and games."
- Live Music: "Don't miss the Rose Room, Valley Bar's Arizona-themed lounge."
- Best for Downtown Phoenix's Best Nightlife Because: Valley Bar is a cool basement bar with Arizona-inspired cocktails, skeeball and a live music venue.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Valley Bar has become a go-to downtown nightlife destination for the young and hip in Phoenix.
- Best for Bars Because: Valley Bar is the place to go in downtown Phoenix for hyper-local cocktails and a fun, lively basement bar experience.
- Best for Live Music Because: Valley Bar does a great job of bringing unique and eclectic indie live music acts to downtown Phoenix.