Also Featured In
Cuisine: American, Southwestern
Rustic yet casually upscale, Dick's Hideaway is the kind of place locals take out-of-towners for an authentic taste of traditional Southwest flavors. Lunch, breakfast and dinner is served at this... Read More
Rustic yet casually upscale, Dick's Hideaway is the kind of place locals take out-of-towners for an authentic taste of traditional Southwest flavors. Lunch, breakfast and dinner is served at this small local gem, where the smell of slow-roasted pork greets the steady stream of diners at all hours of day. The Southwest-inspired botanas (appetizers) menu makes a great starting point . Try the roasted garlic plate, served with roasted peppers and green chiles bubbling over with flavor, or the tomatillo toast, grilled chicken and ham served over toast and smothered in green chile peppers, tomatillo salsa and cheddar cheese. Although you can get great burgers, salads and past at Dick's, the Santa Fe Trail menu is the real star of the show. For a little taste of everything, try the New Mexican Platter, featuring a red chile pork tamale, cheese relleno, chicken burro, rice and beans�all simmered in your choice of green or red sauce. But if you want to eat like a local, try the Carne Adovada, a house favorite featuring smoked pork roast simmered in red chile and served with rice, beans and a tortilla. Not to be missed for a true taste of the southwest.
- Brunch, Southwestern, Late Night: "Breakfast is king at Dick's Hideaway. Stop in for a traditional plate of huevos rancheros, or if you're really hungry, Vic's green chile meatloaf and eggs makes for a hearty and delicious first meal."
- Tex-Mex, Group Friendly, Breakfast/Brunch: "Breakfast is king at Dick's HIdeaway. Stop in for a traditional plate of huevos rancheros, or if you're really hungry, Vic's green chile meatloaf and eggs makes for a hearty and delicious first meal."
- Best for Brunch Because: If you're looking for a southwestern twist on brunch, head to Dick's Hideaway for New Mexico-style breakfast classics.
- Best for Tex-Mex Because: Dick's Hideaway is a uniquely Phoenix restaurant offering masterful takes of Southwestern classics.
- Best for Southwestern Because: Dick's Hideaway offers an authentic take on traditional Southwestern and New Mexican cuisine.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Dick's Hideaway has a private dining room that can be reserved for large groups.
- Best for Late Night Because: Dick's Hideaway dishouts out great late night eats until 11 pm on weekdays and midnight on the weekends.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: For the full brunch restaurant experience, Dick's Hideaway is a local gem delivering gourmet, southwestern-inspired plates.