Also Featured In
Cuisine: American, Vegetarian
This regional chain is a favorite with local foodies and health-conscious enthusiasts. The large, eclectic menu features wraps, salads, burgers, wood fired pizzas, and several delectable sides, as... Read More
This regional chain is a favorite with local foodies and health-conscious enthusiasts. The large, eclectic menu features wraps, salads, burgers, wood fired pizzas, and several delectable sides, as well as a small but very satisfying dessert menu. Try the Roasted Red Pepper Hummus for starters, a house favorite, or dive right into the wraps menu, which features hot and cold selections, including Mediterranean Roasted Chicken, Broiled Chicken Pita, Gyros, Falafels, and even a Philly Steak Pita. Seasonal specials include the Wood-Fired Fresh Salmon, Wood-Fired Chicken, Mahi Mahi with Pita Chips, Chicken Del Sol, and Chicken Tikka Masala. There is also a drink menu featuring beer and wine.
- Best Value: "A huge menu makes this a good spot for groups and diners with dietary restrictions."
- Roosevelt Row (RoRo)'s Best Restaurants: "Pita Jungle's outdoor patio is a comfy oasis in the heart of Roosevelt Row."
- Vegetarian, Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "Enjoy your pita with a side order of the house Garlic New Potatoes or savory Green Beans."
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Pita Jungle in Phoenix offers an eclectic selection of tasty yet health-conscious fare that won't break your dining budget.
- Best for Roosevelt Row (RoRo)'s Best Restaurants Because: Pita Jungle is a local chain with a strong following, due not in small part to the large menu of flavorful yet healthy Mediterranean-inspired dishes.
- Best for Vegetarian Because: Pita Jungle is a regional chain that's a favorite with health-conscious foodies, featuring Mediterranean- and Middle Eastern-inspired dishes.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Pita Jungle dishes out Mediterranean-inspired plates in a chic yet casual setting.