Also Featured In
Cuisine: American, Vegetarian
This local chain is a favorite with local foodies and health enthusiasts. The large, eclectic menu features wraps, salads, burgers, wood fired pizzas, and several delectable sides. Try the Roasted Red... Read More
This local chain is a favorite with local foodies and health enthusiasts. The large, eclectic menu features wraps, salads, burgers, wood fired pizzas, and several delectable sides. Try the Roasted Red Pepper Hummus for starters, or dive right into the wraps menu, which features hot and cold selections, including Mediterranean Roasted Chicken, Broiled Chicken Pita, Gyros, Falafels, and even a Philly Steak Pita. Seasonal specials include the Wood-Fired Fresh Salmon, Wood-Fired Chicken, Mahi Mahi with Pita Chips, Chicken Del Sol, and Chicken Tikka Masala. With understated yet sophisticated ambiance, Pita Jungle is perfect for a casual lunch, business, or even date night.
- Roosevelt Row (RoRo)'s Best Restaurants: "Pita Jungle's outdoor patio is a comfy oasis in the heart of Roosevelt Row."
- Best Value: "A huge menu makes this a good spot for groups and diners with dietary restrictions."
- Vegetarian, Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "Enjoy your pita with a side order of the house Garlic New Potatoes or savory Green Beans."
- Best for Roosevelt Row (RoRo)'s Best Restaurants Because: Pita Jungle is a local chain with a strong following, due not in small part to the large menu of flavorful yet healthy Mediterranean-inspired dishes.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Pita Jungle in Phoenix offers an eclectic selection of tasty yet health-conscious fare that won't break your dining budget.
- Best for Vegetarian Because: Pita Jungle is a regional chain that's a favorite with health-conscious foodies, featuring Mediterranean- and Middle Eastern-inspired dishes.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Pita Jungle dishes out Mediterranean-inspired plates in a chic yet casual setting.