Pomo Pizzeria Napoletana - Downtown Phoenix
You would think that finding authentic Neapolitan-style pizza would be a challenge in the Arizona desert. If traveling to southern Italy in search of great pizza isn't feasible right now, you can... Read More
You would think that finding authentic Neapolitan-style pizza would be a challenge in the Arizona desert. If traveling to southern Italy in search of great pizza isn't feasible right now, you can satiate your appetite for great pizza with a visit to Pomo Pizzeria Napoletana. The pizzeria features thin-crust pizzas made according to the ancient pizza-making traditions of Napoli, in an oven imported from Italy. The expansive menu runs the gamut from the classic Margherita to savory specialties like the Quattro stagioni (four seasons), which is loaded with sausage, mushrooms and salami. The menu also features antipasti, pasta dishes, and salads.
- Best for Roosevelt Row (RoRo)'s Best Restaurants Because: Mother Brunch Brewing marries craft beer with elevated pub fare in a relaxed setting.
- Best for Restaurants near Chase Field Because: 'Pomo Pizzeria Napoletana makes some of the most authentic Neapolitan pizza in town.
- Best for Lunch Because: Pomo Pizzeria is a fun, modern Neopolitan pizza restaurant in downtown Phoenix where the pies are reliably delicious.
- Best for Restaurants near US Airways Center Because: Pomo Pizzeria Napoletana is a chic downtown spot where you can enjoy some of the city's best Neapolitan-style pizza.
- Best for Italian Because: Pomo Pizzeria Napoletana delivers wonderful wood-fired pizzas and delicious antipasti just north of downtown Phoenix.
Find the 10Best nearby: