Also Featured In
The Dressing Room
The Living Room is a relatively new addition to downtown Phoenix's Roosevelt Row food scene, but don't be fooled by its limited square footage. This "micro-restaurant" features a small but satisfying... Read More
The Living Room is a relatively new addition to downtown Phoenix's Roosevelt Row food scene, but don't be fooled by its limited square footage. This "micro-restaurant" features a small but satisfying menu that's described as "food from streets, beaches, carts, and trucks." This translates to casual and creative globally inspired fare that includes burgers, tacos, and salads. The house RoRo Burger, a saucy, well-cooked burger squeezed into an English muffin, is deliciously dressed in a sweet-spicy Russian sauce. The Peruvian ceviche salad, meanwhile, is texture-rich and delicious. Don't leave without trying the restaurant's signature dessert, a churro ice cream sandwich featuring vanilla ice cream cemented between two freshly fried churros.
- Best for Roosevelt Row (RoRo)'s Best Restaurants Because: The Dressing Room is a small, lively restaurant serving casual yet delicious, globally-inspired dishes.
- Best for Restaurants near Chase Field Because: For a laid-back spot with unfussy yet delicious food near the stadium, head to this stylish Roosevelt Row spot.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Nice ambiance meets great value at this small but stylish Roosevelt Row restaurant.
- Best for Lunch Because: The Dressing Room's stylish yet casual dining room, plus a well-rounded menu, makes for a great lunch option in downtown Phoenix's Roosevelt Row neighborhood.
- Best for Restaurants near US Airways Center Because: The Living Room is a small, lively gastropub that's convenient to downtown attractions.