Also Featured In
The Clarendon Hotel and Spa
Price Range: $$$$
This central Phoenix hotel is located just north of downtown in what is becoming known as Phoenix's midtown museum district. This once-shabby downtown hotel was transformed into one of the city's... Read More
This central Phoenix hotel is located just north of downtown in what is becoming known as Phoenix's midtown museum district. This once-shabby downtown hotel was transformed into one of the city's hippest and most coveted hotel destinations,earning a reputation for great ambiance and dining along the way. The lobby decor consists of an eclectic collection of statuary and paintings (most of the art is available for purchase), but the real star of the show is the eye-grabbing Oasis pool, featuring a giant glass water wall, massage jets and underwater speakers. Rooms are colorfully decorated with bold print rugs, signature beds and original Arizona-themed pop art on the walls.
401 W Clarendon Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85013
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: The Clarendon Hotel is one of the hippest hotels in central Phoenix, offering weary travelers boutique decor and a relaxed ambiance.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: If you're looking for a fun, hip Phoenix getaway for two, The Clarendon offers a colorful and comfortable stay near central Phoenix attractions.
- Best for Budget Hotels Because: The Clarendon Hotel in Phoenix is hip, fun and surprisingly affordable.
- Best for Hotels near Chase Field Because: The Clarendon Hotel is a hip, comfortable hotel in mid-town Phoenix, just a short drive or Metro Light Rail trip away from Chase Field.
- Best for Hotels near US Airways Center Because: While not in the heart of Phoenix's downtown business district, The Clarendon Hotel is convenient to downtown and offers a taste of local Phoenix culture.
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: The Clarendon Hotel offers loads of urban chic style, great Mexican food dining, a fabulous rooftop garden and great people-watching in every direction.