Also Featured In
El Pedregal Festival Marketplace
Type: Shopping Centers
This replication of a Moroccan market sits beneath a stunning natural rock formation against a gorgeous desert backdrop. Two levels house 35 stores and restaurants that encircle a courtyard and... Read More
This replication of a Moroccan market sits beneath a stunning natural rock formation against a gorgeous desert backdrop. Two levels house 35 stores and restaurants that encircle a courtyard and amphitheater. Gifts, art, and clothing with the distinct flavor of the Southwest can be found in many boutiques and shops. A great place to shop for regional and custom gift items, including apparel and accessories, fossils and minerals, hand-crafted leather goods, unique gifts and art. The Heard Museum North, a satellite of the Native American crafts museum in Phoenix, adds a touch of high culture to a day of commercialism. Free concerts are given on summer Thursday nights.
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Come here to find high-end regional arts and crafts."
- Christmas Shopping: "Come her to find authentic regional arts and crafts."
- Cave Creek's Best Shopping: "El Pedegral is not just a shopping center, but also home to the Adelante Arts Gallery."
- Best Shopping: "In the fall, El Pedegral offers a weekly wine and jazz series."
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: El Pedegral is an upscale shopping destination featuring high end specialty boutiques.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: El Pedegral is home to several local-only galleries, boutiques and restaurants, which makes this a good spot to find unique treasures.
- Best for Cave Creek's Best Shopping Because: El Pedegral is a good source for high-end shopping in the Cave Creek area.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: The stores at El Pedregal celebrate Arizona's desert landscape and diverse culture with locally made, upscale offerings.