Also Featured In
Located in northeast Scottsdale on the beautiful foothills of the McDowell Mountains, Taliesin West is Frank Lloyd Wright's desert masterpiece. This was the architectural master's personal winter... Read More
Located in northeast Scottsdale on the beautiful foothills of the McDowell Mountains, Taliesin West is Frank Lloyd Wright's desert masterpiece. This was the architectural master's personal winter home, studio, and architectural campus. Public tours are available year-around, offering visitors insight into Wright's singular ability to fuse indoor and outdoor spaces. Wright fans will want to make a stop at Anneliese's Bookstore at Taliesin West, which sells the largest collection of products and books by and about Frank Lloyd Wright, his life, and role in defining modern architecture. Taliesin West also plays host to a number of outreach programs and classes for adults and children.
12621 Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
- Daily 9am-4pm
- $10 - $60
- Best Attractions & Activities, Museums: "Taliesin West offers both day and evening guided tours. Call ahead for seasonal hours."
- Romantic Things to Do: "The most romantic tour at Taliesin West is probably the Night Lights Tour, which lets guests roam the grounds after hours. Call ahead for seasonal hours."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Taliesin West was Frank Lloyd Wright's desert home and architectural campus. A can't miss for fans and students of his work.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: The architectural campus at Taliesin West, the Western studio and winter retreat of Frank Lloyd Wright, makes for an elegant and unique date night destination.
- Best for Museums Because: Taliesin West gives visitors a rare glimpse into the architectural campus of one of the country's most influential architects.