Also Featured In
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Price Range: $$$$
This highly acclaimed Scottsdale resort offers visitors one of the most scenic desert escapes in the Southwest. Green cottonwoods, looming palm trees, and surrounding mountainscapes set a dreamy... Read More
This highly acclaimed Scottsdale resort offers visitors one of the most scenic desert escapes in the Southwest. Green cottonwoods, looming palm trees, and surrounding mountainscapes set a dreamy desert mood that is impossible to resist. Escape the pace of workaday life while taking in the natural beauty of the Sonoran Desert. Enjoy on-site restaurants, plentiful state-of-the-art meeting rooms, the renown Willow Stream Spa (ranked as one of the top spas in North America by top travel publications), and two 18-hole championship golf courses make the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess one of the city's premier hotel resort destinations and a golf enthusiast's dream.
7575 E Princess Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess has an award-winning spa, gorgeous desert-landscaped grounds, and two championship-level golf courses.
- Best for Resort Because: The Fairmont Scottsdale is a luxury resort offering multiple pools, a spa, kids' programs, fine dining and golf courses.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Swaying palm trees, poolside cabanas, and one of the best spas in the country are the perfect recipe for romance at the Fairmont Scottsdale.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Palm trees swaying in the breeze, shady cottonwoods and manicured lawns set the mood for relaxation at the Fairmont Resort, one of the city's best.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: The Fairmont Scottsdale offers families a 64-acre desert paradise and playground.
- Best for Golf Resorts Because: The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess offers avid golfers a "golf concierge" to help with bookings, private lessons and transportation.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.