Old Town Scottsdale
Old Town Scottsdale is the heart of the city, boasting sparkling fountains, green lawns, and outdoor sculptures celebrating the city's Old West heritage. Art galleries, museums, boutiques, and cafes... Read More
Old Town Scottsdale is the heart of the city, boasting sparkling fountains, green lawns, and outdoor sculptures celebrating the city's Old West heritage. Art galleries, museums, boutiques, and cafes line the streets of Old Town, offering both visitors and locals with some of the best window-shopping and people-watching in the city. Even if you are not coming here to shop, Old Town's eclectic array of specialty shops make for fun window shopping. While you're in Old Town, make a stop at the Scottsdale Historical Museum, where you can see how the city's founders and earliest settlers experienced life in Scottsdale.
- Free Things to Do: "Use the Scottsdale Downtown Trolley to get around Old Town and explore other nearby attractions. Simply park your car at any Old Town parking garage or street, and look for the trolley stops along Main Street and Brown Avenue."
- Romantic Things to Do, Best Attractions & Activities: "Old Town Scottsdale offers a free local trolley service. Look for stops around downtown."
- Things to Do with Kids: "Be sure to swing by the Sugar Bowl, Old Town's favorite ice cream shoppe."
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: Old Town Scottsdale is one of the city's liveliest and most tourist-friendly quarters.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: What's more romantic than strolling hand-in-hand with your sweetie? Old Town Scottsdale offers a pedestrian-friendly escape filled with the sights and sounds of the city.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Old Town Scottsdale offers a fun, walkable stroll for the whole family, with plenty of kid-friendly shops and restaurants.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Old Town Scottsdale is a hub of history, shopping, dining and excellent people-watching in the heart of the city.