Also Featured In
This elegantly hip restaurant is famous for its burgers, sandwiches, and "galettes," a crispy flat bread topped with cheese, olives, bacon, and onions. Although the fare is simple, the preparation is... Read More
This elegantly hip restaurant is famous for its burgers, sandwiches, and "galettes," a crispy flat bread topped with cheese, olives, bacon, and onions. Although the fare is simple, the preparation is perfection. Expect to be impressed by fresh ingredients, plentiful sides, and hamburgers that feature over a half pound of choice ground sirloin grilled to order. Located conveniently in Old Town Scottsdale at the Civic Center Mall, AZ88 provides rich ambiance with views of fountains and green spaces. Cocktails are served until 1:30 in the morning, while late-night dining continues 12:30 am. Perfect place for a relaxing nightcap with friends.
7353 E Scottsdale Mall
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Daily 11:30am-12:30am
- Best for Happy Hour Because: When you need a charming spot to enjoy a martini, glass of wine, or rustic flat bread, don't miss the happy hour at AZ88.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Mix and mingle with a hip young crowd at AZ88, a fun place to drink and eat late into the night.
- Recommended as Best of Scottsdale's Old Town Because: AZ88 is one of Old Town Scottsdale's best-loved and oldest cocktail lounges, an Scottsdale original loaded with ambiance. Drinks served until 1:30 a.m.
- Best for Bars Because: AZ 88 is a Scottsdale classic, a great date night bar for a night around Old Town.
- Best for South Scottsdale's Best Nightlife Because: AZ88 Bar & Restaurant is a swanky, refined Old Town nightlife spot, with cocktails served until 1:30 a.m. every day.
- Best for Early Entertainment Because: AZ88 has excellent drink specials and a great location in Old Town Scottsdale, making it a natural place to enjoy an evening nightcap.
- Best for Wine Bars Because: Late-night specials, gourmet snacks and a hefty selection of fine wines makes AZ 88 a welcome stop for wine-lovers.