Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia
This posh Scottsdale boutique resort and spa seeks to recreate the essence of southern Europe in the heart of Scottsdale. Montelucia is inspired by the rich history and sunny climes of Spain's... Read More
This posh Scottsdale boutique resort and spa seeks to recreate the essence of southern Europe in the heart of Scottsdale. Montelucia is inspired by the rich history and sunny climes of Spain's Andalusia region. The resort is at the foothills of iconic Camelback Mountain, offering an ideal location for achieving a quiet, tranquil escape from the city. Enjoy amazing sunset and city views, great hiking, golf, recreation, and easy access to the nightlife, galleries and entertainment that Scottsdale is famous for. Montelucia is also home to the award-winning Prado restaurant and Joya Spa. Guestrooms are comfortably appointed with deluxe furnishings, with many rooms affording great city or mountain views.
4949 E Lincoln Drive
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
- Best for Resort Because: The Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia features lush Andalusia-inspired decor, a full-service spa in an intimate but convenient location.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Montelucia's gorgeous Spanish-styled grounds and architecture will sweep you and your sweetie off your collective feet.
- Best for Boutique Hotels Because: Great views of Camelback Mountain and stunning Andalusian-inspired decor make the Montelucia a winning boutique stay in Scottsdale.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Montelucia Resort and Spa's Mediterranean landscaping and charm make this one of the most romantic and tranquil luxury resorts in Scottsdale.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: The Montelucia Resort and Spa is filled with Spanish-inspired romance. It's one of the most picturesque hotels in town.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.