Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa
Atop iconic Camelback Mountain, this world-class boutique resort overlooks the city of Scottsdale and the surrounding Sonoran Desert. Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain is the perfect place to recharge... Read More
Atop iconic Camelback Mountain, this world-class boutique resort overlooks the city of Scottsdale and the surrounding Sonoran Desert. Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain is the perfect place to recharge and rejuvenate, featuring 53 acres of desert scenery and some of the best views in the city. Sip on a specialty martini at the Jade Bar, dine at the award-winning elements restaurant, or savor the serenity of the resort's meditation garden and a watsu pool. The resort is a mere four miles from the nightlife, shopping, golf, and cultural life of downtown Scottsdale, but gives guests the serene feeling of being far from the crowds.
- Best for Resort Because: Sanctuary on Camelback impresses with gorgeous private suites and awesome views overlooking Praying Monk Rock and the desert.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The Sanctuary Camelback Mountain is intimate, romantic and thoroughly upscale. Come here for world-class, mountainside views.
- Best for Boutique Hotels Because: Travelers looking for a luxurious boutique stay in Scottsdale will revel in the grand vistas and posh amenities at the Sanctuary.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Sanctuary frequently ranks high on lists of the best resorts in America. It's scenic location and Asian-inspired spa amenities make it a true refuge.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Sanctuary on Camelback has some of the best mountainside views in town. The boutique resort is a favorite for honeymooners, celebrities and desert-lovers.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.
Find the 10Best nearby: