Also Featured In
This luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback has been a personal sanctuary for Hollywood celebrities, honeymooners, and solo travelers seeking a unique retreat in the desert. The resort overlooks... Read More
This luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback has been a personal sanctuary for Hollywood celebrities, honeymooners, and solo travelers seeking a unique retreat in the desert. The resort overlooks Paradise Valley, offering spectacular views of the desert landscape. Guests are invited to relax in a spa or mountainside casita. Sanctuary Spa offers a host of Asian-inspired treatments and classes designed to relax and rejuvenate. Dine at the award-winning Elements, with cuisine designed by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan, or savor a signature cocktail and enjoy unrivalled views at the popular Jade Bar. Tennis, hiking, lounging, shopping: it--s all at your fingertips during your stay at Sanctuary on Camelback, one of the Valley--s premier boutique resorts.
5700 E McDonald Drive
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The Sanctuary Camelback Mountain is intimate, romantic and thoroughly upscale. Come here for world-class, mountainside views.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Sanctuary frequently ranks high on lists of the best resorts in the America. It's scenic location and Asian-inspired spa amenities make it a true refuge.
- Best for Boutique Hotels Because: Travelers looking for a luxurious boutique stay in Scottsdale will revel in the grand vistas and posh amenities at the Sanctuary.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Sanctuary on Camelback has some of the best mountainside views in town. The boutique resort is a favorite for honeymooners, celebrities and desert-lovers.
- Best for Resort Because: Sanctuary on Camelback impresses with gorgeous private suites and awesome views overlooking Praying Monk Rock and the desert.