Also Featured In
Type: Attractions, Museums
Butterfly Wonderland in Scottsdale is an unique facility featuring an indoor rain forest environment that is home to the largest butterfly pavilion in America. The museum features a 3D theater,... Read More
Butterfly Wonderland in Scottsdale is an unique facility featuring an indoor rain forest environment that is home to the largest butterfly pavilion in America. The museum features a 3D theater, butterfly emergence gallery, conservatory, a live ant colony, honey bee exhibit, cafe and gift shop. The state-of the art facility features a large glass atrium that creates a tropical rain forest habitat for thousands of butterflies from around the world. Along with the butterfly atrium, you can also pay a visit a real-life ant colony, and take a peek at the fascinating honey bee beehive exhibit. Of course, there's a gift shop where you can pick up butterfly-themed souvenirs.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Butterfly Wonderland is home to one of the largest butterfly pavilions in the United States.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Butterfly Wonderland is a unique kid-friendly attraction that boasts the country's largest indoor butterfly pavilion. A treat for kids and adults alike.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Hundreds of colorful butterflies flit and float across the large glass atrium at Butterfly Wonderland, making this a fun and whimsical date night spot.
- Best for Family-Friendly Museums Because: Butterfly Wonderland offers family-friendly exhibits and hands-on displays for butterfly lovers of all ages.
- Best for Museums Because: Butter Wonderland offers a fun, education-filled look at the world of butterflies and other insects.