Also Featured In
Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch
Located off busy Scottsdale Road on a quiet city lane, the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale stands as a sumptuous oasis of calm and comfort against the background of the McDowell Mountains. This 27-acre... Read More
Located off busy Scottsdale Road on a quiet city lane, the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale stands as a sumptuous oasis of calm and comfort against the background of the McDowell Mountains. This 27-acre Scottsdale hotel resort is home to the world-renown Spa Avania, a 2.5-acre water playground, championship golf, four casual and fine dining destinations, and nightly entertainment. Spacious guestrooms and suites offer private balconies or patios, perfect for entertaining with friends or families, or simply for watching the stars rise over the desert. The exclusive Gainey Ranch Golf Club is a golfer's paradise with a 27 hole course and a full service clubhouse.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: The Hyatt Regency at Gainey Ranch is a sprawling resort where suites offer private patios and a large manmade lagoon featuring gondola rides.
- Best for Resort Because: Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch is a beautifully landscaped resort with championship golf, Spa Avania, a water playground and fine dining.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The Hyatt Regency is a sprawling luxury resort with loads of couple-friendly amenities. Nothing says romance like a gondola ride for two.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: The Hyatt Regency is a large, scenic resort ideal for a couple's getaway or family vacation.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: The Hyatt Regency Scottsdale offers regular kid's activities. Staff is also happy to arrange babysitting services.
- Best for Golf Resorts Because: The Hyatt Regency's Gainey Ranch golf course links together two nines every day to build a different 18-hole experience for players.