Also Featured In
Pattie's First Avenue Lounge
Type: Bar, Dance Club
Eminently laid-back during the day, this no-frills joint transforms into a lively club in the evenings. Locals flock here daily for inexpensive drinks, a comfy heated patio, pool tables, and of... Read More
Eminently laid-back during the day, this no-frills joint transforms into a lively club in the evenings. Locals flock here daily for inexpensive drinks, a comfy heated patio, pool tables, and of course, plenty of room to dance. DJs spin on Friday and Saturday nights, and Pattie's also functions as a favorite site for get-togethers and special events. The absence of a cover charge adds considerably to the appeal. Pattie's First Avenue Lodge is located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale, convenient to the shops and attractions of downtown. Shuffleboard and table-tennis tournaments take place regularly. During the winter and spring tourist season, there are crowds on the weekends, so brace yourself for lines at the bar.
- Daily 7am-2am
- No Cover Charge
- Best of Scottsdale's Old Town: "If you're looking for a decidedly laid-back Old Town Scottsdale bar with no dress code, Pattie's First Avenue Lounge is the place to be."
- Bars, Sports Bars, South Scottsdale's Best Nightlife: "Laid-back, no-frills bar offers a break from Old Town Scottsdale's noisier dance clubs."
- Recommended as Best of Scottsdale's Old Town Because: Pattie's First Avenue Lounge sets the right mood for an intimate, low-key night out with friends.
- Best for Bars Because: Pattie's has a great Old Town location, killer drink specials, and some of the best local color in town.
- Best for Sports Bars Because: Pattie's is ideal for a relaxed night out with friends in Old Town.
- Best for South Scottsdale's Best Nightlife Because: Patties First Avenue Lounge in Old Town Scottsdale has all the charm of your favorite neighborhood bar.