Also Featured In
Cuisine: Coffee Shop, Continental
If cozy breakfast spots are your thing, plan a stop at the Alo Cafe in Scottsdale. The cafe, which is tucked away in an old house in Charles Miller Square in Old Town Scottsdale, is a take on the... Read More
If cozy breakfast spots are your thing, plan a stop at the Alo Cafe in Scottsdale. The cafe, which is tucked away in an old house in Charles Miller Square in Old Town Scottsdale, is a take on the classic Eurostyle breakfast and lunch cafe. The cafe features menu items from across the globe, with a focus on the cuisine of Estonia, but you'll also find dishes inspired by Argentina, South Africa, and Spain, as well as classic American breakfast favorites. Highlights from breakfast menu include the French Toast, a breakfast sandwich on an Old Heidelberg Roll, and the Tortilla Espanola, a classic Spanish pancake made from eggs and potatoes. This hidden gem is also a good place to enjoy a good cup of joe. The cafe serves high-quality local Cartel Coffee, and there a number of refreshing chai drinks too.
6960 East First St
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Breakfast: "Try the Alo signature corn flake crusted French toast, two pieces of French toast crusted with corn flakes."
- Best Value: "If you love waffles, be sure to ask for the "Waffle Cristo." It won't disappoint."
- Brunch, Breakfast/Brunch: "If you love waffles, be sure to ask for the "Waffle Cristo.""
- Best for Breakfast Because: Alo Cafe is a charming breakfast spot where you can rise and shine to an eclectic offering of global breakfast specialties.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Alo Cafe offers the gourmet European breakfast and brunch experience, at suprisingly low prices.
- Best for Brunch Because: Alo Cafe is a cozy, Euro-inspired brunch spot located just off the beaten path of Old Town Scottsdale.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Alo Cafe is ideal if you're craving a wholesome breakfast at a pleasant and homey Euro-style cafe.