Also Featured In
Andreoli Italian Grocer
Cuisine: European, Italian
Owner and chef Giovanni Scorzo, a native of Calabria in northwest Italy, delivers delicious pasta and other staples at this charming Italian grocery and cafe in Scottsdale. Scorzo makes all his own... Read More
Owner and chef Giovanni Scorzo, a native of Calabria in northwest Italy, delivers delicious pasta and other staples at this charming Italian grocery and cafe in Scottsdale. Scorzo makes all his own bread and pastries, including the house tiramisu, cannoli, and even hand-made chocolates. Daily specials might include Italian specialties like rosticciana (grilled pork ribs), pasta e fave (pasta and fava bean soup), bistecca alla Fiorentina (Florentine-style T-bone steak), and other homemade specialties. There's also a well-stocked deli counter where you'll find high quality imported meats, cheeses, and olives. Just try to resist the bakery counter, which is filled with cookies and pastries.
- Italian: "Try the arancini for starters, a Sicilian-style rice ball filled with veal meat sauce and peas."
- Best Restaurants: "The pistachio cake is an airy, ultra-rich house-made cake that has become a signature Andreoli dessert."
- Restaurants near Salt River Fields, Lunch: "You simply can't go wrong with the artichoke-truffle pizza."
- Best for Italian Because: Andreoli's is a must if you're looking for scratch-made Italian deli, pasta and desserts in Scottsdale.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Andreoli Italian Grocer offers hand-crafted Italian fare and desserts in a casual north Scottsdale restaurant and market.
- Best for Restaurants near Salt River Fields Because: Andreoli Italian Grocer dishes out authentic Italian specialties, including handmade breads and pastries.
- Best for Lunch Because: Andreoli Italian is a great destination for delicious Italian deli and pastries.