Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Butters
Photo courtesy of Butters
"Egg-ceptional eggs," moist and fluffy omelettes, original skillets, scramblers, eggs benedict, fruits and grains, pancakes, French toast, and Belgian waffles are just some of the breakfast... Read More
"Egg-ceptional eggs," moist and fluffy omelettes, original skillets, scramblers, eggs benedict, fruits and grains, pancakes, French toast, and Belgian waffles are just some of the breakfast specialties you'll find at this bright Scottsdale cafe. Despite the name, don't expect a breakfast platter dripping in butter. The food here is prepared fresh with the most wholesome ingredients available. The orange juice is fresh-squeezed (no slushy concentrate here!), and the bright, impeccably spotless dining room makes this an ideal breakfast spot to get your day started right. For a one-of-a-kind breakfast specialty, try the eggs rojo or verde, two eggs topped with red or green New Mexico chile sauce and served with corn tortilla, black beans, jack cheese.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Butter's delivers big portions of hearty breakfast classics, making this a winner with diners looking for excellent dining value.
- Best for Restaurants near Salt River Fields Because: Butters Pancakes & Cafe is a homey cafe serving above-average diner fare.
- Best for Brunch Because: Butter's Pancakes & Cafe in Scottsdale offers home-style brunch offerings in a family-friendly setting.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Butters Pancakes & Cafe in Scottsdale offers breakfast specialties made fresh to order with the best ingredients available.
- Best for Gainey Ranch's Best Restaurants Because: Put Butters on your go-to list for those moments when you're craving for great breakfast platters and diner classics.
- Best for McCormick Ranch's Best Restaurants Because: When you're craving excellent diner fare, head to Butters, a Scottsdale favorite.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Butters Pancakes & Cafe has a clean, bright dining room and a special children's brunch menu that kids will love.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Butters is a family-friendly breakfast diner built for big appetites. The large menu means there's something for everyone in your group.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Butters Pancakes and Cafe specializes in wholesome breakfasts. The comprehensive menu means even the pickiest eater in your group will probably find something to love.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Butters is a contemporary Scottsdale diner that is ideal for large family gatherings.