Also Featured In
How about a romantic dinner in a sun-drenched patio, with gurgling fountains, evergreen vines and rustic lanterns setting the tone for a leisurely and romantic meal? Sound too good to be true?... Read More
How about a romantic dinner in a sun-drenched patio, with gurgling fountains, evergreen vines and rustic lanterns setting the tone for a leisurely and romantic meal? Sound too good to be true? Fortunately, Cafe Monarch in Scottsdale is a very real place. Experience a unique dining ambiance in this cozy cafe, featuring a menu of seasonal fare. Every week, the restaurant, which is only open for dinner on Tuesdays through Sundays, offers a different seasonal and chef-inspired four-course prix fixe menu. Chef/owner Gus Lewkowicz tends to favor organic and locally-sourced fare, for a dining experience that is at once indulgent and wholesome in character.
6939 E 1st Ave
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Best of Scottsdale's Old Town: "Looking for a special occasion restaurant in Old Town? You've found it here."
- Romantic Dining: "Come ready to indulge in a prix fixe multi-course meal. Reservations are pretty much required."
- Restaurants near Scottsdale Stadium: "Reservations are recommended."
- South Scottsdale's Best Restaurants: "Advanced reservations are highly recommended."
- Recommended as Best of Scottsdale's Old Town Because: Cafe Monarch offers fresh, seasonal fare in one of the most romantic settings in Old Town Scottsdale.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Cafe Monarch is a fine date night spot to take your favorite foodist. The seasonal menu features multi-course meals served on a gorgeous patio.
- Best for Restaurants near Scottsdale Stadium Because: Cafe Monarch is a foodie destination featuring multi-course, seasonal meals, a short drive from Scottsdale Stadium.
- Best for South Scottsdale's Best Restaurants Because: Cafe Monarch offers one of the most romantic settings for upscale fine dining in Scottsdale's south side.