Also Featured In
How does an intimate, multi-course dinner in a lushly landscaped patio set amid gurgling fountains and Old World decor sound? The setting may sound a bit like a mirage but, fortunately, Cafe Monarch... Read More
How does an intimate, multi-course dinner in a lushly landscaped patio set amid gurgling fountains and Old World decor sound? The setting may sound a bit like a mirage but, fortunately, Cafe Monarch in Scottsdale is a very real place. A seasonal tasting menu is at the heart of this high-end cafe. Every week, the restaurant offers a rotating four-course prix fixe menu. The menu changes regularly, but deluxe ingredients are a mainstay feature. Expect to find Hudson Valley foie gras, Kurobuta pork, Niman Ranch beef and other rarified bites. A substantial wine list makes this a very good destination for devoted oenophiles.
- Best of Scottsdale's Old Town: "Wine lovers, take note: each server at Cafe Monarch is trained through the prestigious Court of Master Sommeliers program."
- South Scottsdale's Best Restaurants: "Advanced reservations are highly recommended."
- Romantic Dining: "Come ready to indulge in a prix fixe multi-course meal. Reservations are pretty much required."
- Restaurants near Scottsdale Stadium: "Reservations are recommended."
- Recommended as Best of Scottsdale's Old Town Because: Cafe Monarch offers seasonal tasting menus in a luxe and romantic Old Town Scottsdale dining room.
- Best for South Scottsdale's Best Restaurants Because: Cafe Monarch offers one of the most romantic settings for upscale fine dining in Scottsdale's south side.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Cafe Monarch is a fine date night spot to take your favorite foodist. The seasonal menu features multi-course meals served on a gorgeous patio.
- Best for Restaurants near Scottsdale Stadium Because: Cafe Monarch is a foodie destination featuring multi-course, seasonal meals, a short drive from Scottsdale Stadium.