Also Featured In
How about a late morning breakfast in a sun-drenched patio, which gracefully transforms into a candlelit oasis in the evenings? Sound too good to be true? Fortunately, Cafe Monarch in Scottsdale is a... Read More
How about a late morning breakfast in a sun-drenched patio, which gracefully transforms into a candlelit oasis in the evenings? Sound too good to be true? Fortunately, Cafe Monarch in Scottsdale is a very real place. Experience a very romantic dining ambiance in this romantic restaurant, which is located in Old Town Scottsdale. For dinner, you'll want to reserve your spot for the four-course prix fixe menu, which changes regularly. The food is seasonal, chef-inspired high-end fare that leans toward classic fine dining (filet mignon and foie gras are mainstays). Café Monarch also has a comfortable 12-seat bar to enjoy a drink before dinner.
- Romantic Dining: "Come ready to indulge in a prix fixe multi-course meal. Reservations are pretty much required."
- Best of Scottsdale's Old Town: "Wine lovers, take note: each server at Cafe Monarch is trained through the prestigious Court of Master Sommeliers program."
- South Scottsdale's Best Restaurants: "Advanced reservations are highly recommended."
- Restaurants near Scottsdale Stadium: "Reservations are recommended."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Cafe Monarch is a fine date night spot to take your favorite foodie. The seasonal menu features multi-course meals served on a gorgeous patio.
- Recommended as Best of Scottsdale's Old Town Because: Cafe Monarch offers seasonal tasting menus in a luxe and romantic Old Town Scottsdale dining room.
- Best for South Scottsdale's Best Restaurants Because: Cafe Monarch offers one of the most romantic settings for upscale fine dining in Scottsdale's south side.
- Best for Restaurants near Scottsdale Stadium Because: Cafe Monarch is a foodie destination featuring multi-course, seasonal meals, a short drive from Scottsdale Stadium.