Cuisine: European, French
North Scottsdale may be far removed from Paris, France, but desert dwellers can enjoy an authentic taste of France with a visit to Chez Vous Crepes, a delightful creperie that specializes in this... Read More
North Scottsdale may be far removed from Paris, France, but desert dwellers can enjoy an authentic taste of France with a visit to Chez Vous Crepes, a delightful creperie that specializes in this traditional French comfort food. The menu features a wide assortment of sweet and savory crepes, baguette sandwiches and other homemade creations. This is a perfect spot to indulge in a long breakfast, either in the dining room or the sunny patio. Also on the breakfast menu are flaky, buttery croissants, tartines, fruit cups, French toast, and a variety of omelets served with herb roasted potatoes. The Lorraine Omelet, a three-egg scramble with creme fraiche, onions, bacon and Swiss cheese, is excellent.
- Gainey Ranch's Best Restaurants, McCormick Ranch's Best Restaurants: "Try the Croque Madame, fresh ham and eggs cooked to heavenly perfection and served on a French baguette."
- Breakfast, Brunch, Breakfast/Brunch: "Try the classic Croque Madame, fresh ham and eggs cooked and served on a French baguette."
- Best for Gainey Ranch's Best Restaurants Because: Chez Vous offers an authentic taste of France in a charming dining room, where you can enjoy savory, sweet French treats.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Chez Vous is the ideal place to go when you want to savor a Euro-style breakfast in Scottsdale.
- Best for Brunch Because: If crepes are on your mind, you'll definitely want to check out Chez Vous for a charming, and delicious, brunch.
- Best for McCormick Ranch's Best Restaurants Because: Chez Vous, a short drive from McCormick Ranch, offers delicious French classics in a lovely dining room.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Looking for a French twist to your extended brunch session? Head to Chez Vous in Scottsdale.